Re: Question about small noon

> > Of course, if Microsoft says that they have no
> > problem supporting it, then there will be no problem.
>
> Microsoft? My foot. We are building it for Adobe CS2. That'll show them the
> way: they copy right and left.

Tom, actually I'm laughing right now.

Anyway, why do I mentioned MS? Like it or not, we are stuck with them
for now, and if the solution does not work on their system, it will be
less valuable, mainly because application developers need to develope
their own shaping engine. Is their shaping engine works correctly, it
makes our lives as an application developer so much easier. Of course,
this does not apply to you.

Anyway, hope you can pursuade Unicode to make the necessary changes ASAP.

Regards.