Gnome coordination!

Salam Shabab!

I officially resign from my role as the coordinator of the gnome project!

Some of you maybe will ask why, and I have many answers for this:

I wanted to to resign some time ago, if you still remember! But no one wanted to take leadership
of gnome, so I wanted to force this process a little bit.

On the other hand I can't contribute anymore to the project, it became so big, and I don't have the time
the interest and the motivation to work on it.
Why invest hours upon hours on a project which no one will use anyway...

We got a high quality gnome release some time ago, and we made big publicity for it... But the results were weak.

And last but not least I was not happy with Arabeyes for some time now, especially the last email exchange we had for eg.
I felt like we are in a kinder garden.

So I'm sure when I have some time I'll return to Arabeyes, I respect and love Arabeyes.
But for now releaving gnome is the best for it's development, I'm sure!

Salam