Re: [G-I] Indic and arabic fonts; which are best?

> Youssef,
> Attached is the screenshot of my latest work (just finished). The
> Kacst_qurn is my modified font based the the original one. I think
> I;ve made some improvement to the font. Maybe you can upload the image
> to some server so that others can view it as well. At the moment I
> can't upload it to the net.
>
> Regards.
السلام عليكم
Here are screenshots of Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya's work (just finished). The
Kacst_qurn is his modified font based on the original one. He made some
(great,wonderful) improvement to the font. You can download the images from:
http://perso.menara.ma/yollnet/