Re: how to contribute to GNOME translation project?

On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 12:53:19PM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> --- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 03:35:14PM +0100, Arafat Medini wrote:
> > >
> > >    Someone who wants to work under gnome has to use:
> > >    kbabel or gtranslator to translate
> > >    and cvs to download pos.
> > >    urs
> > >    Arafat
> >
> > No farther comments from my side.
>
> Arafat, I think Mohammed means we can make people's life easier by providing an
> easier way of working on translation. One way could be using Webbabel or maybe
> Rosetta to make them able to translate on the Web without having to use any of
> the above mentioned tools.
>
> Mohammad, could you please comment further? It's for the benefit of us all
> after all ;-)

Comment on what ? Looks like all what I'll be saying won't even be thought about.
That's not the 1st time to hit this problem with Arabeyes. I guess this is a policy
here and no one'll even think about reconsidering this.

I'm not welling to start a flamewar.
I'm not welling to have a fight with anyone.
I only asked to think constructively.

I guess I have nothing more to add, You said it all.

Best wishes,

--
GNU/Linux registered user #224950
Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Admin.