Re: how to contribute to GNOME translation project?

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 03:35:14PM +0100, Arafat Medini wrote:
> >
> >    Someone who wants to work under gnome has to use:
> >    kbabel or gtranslator to translate
> >    and cvs to download pos.
> >    urs
> >    Arafat
>
> No farther comments from my side.

Arafat, I think Mohammed means we can make people's life easier by providing an
easier way of working on translation. One way could be using Webbabel or maybe
Rosetta to make them able to translate on the Web without having to use any of
the above mentioned tools.

Mohammad, could you please comment further? It's for the benefit of us all
after all ;-)

- Ossama