[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 2005's Arabeyes
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: 2005's Arabeyes
- From: Youcef Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:54:30 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=HrdQvR5055y86S8qMAi9ifZ+/tnfmsInXaKONjDkpurhQzIE+wat+Gs3wK8FoElvnl7bAKMqFiPYdFpYEgAAJsGFgaNFIxu1s2k6b0E7ZDqcVR2v2LN7GFyvTjmD+xL461Z1lTMT15CGKBG00xlL1NBy9BArtUUm812FEx4rEnM=
Good idea. You can quickly have access to this information by browsing
the mailing lists archives and the news/projects_logs archived on the
On 1/1/06, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> السلام عليكم
> I'd like to know what has been done by Arabeyes in 2005 to write an article
> about it in linux4arab. Linux4arab is open for writers why not make it a step
> toward OpenArabiya ?
> Thank you !