Re: how to contribute to GNOME translation project?

On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 02:57:18PM +0100, Arafat Medini wrote:

>    take a tour to the documentation list on how to use the following:
>    cvs
>    translation guide
>    And the Arabic documentation standards
>    Then download kbabel or gtranslator, install
>    and take a look at the translations to get a feeling. I would
>    advice you to start with little files.
>    And welcome!
>    Arafat
>    p.s: as I am very busy lately I can't guide that much but I am open for any
>    question.

I still don't get it, Why should we force a volunteer translator to use:
CVS, kbabel||gtranslator ?

I fee we are losing people that way.
PS. Mo offense, Let's think constructively.

Happy new year,

--
GNU/Linux registered user #224950
Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Admin.