[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to contribute to GNOME translation project?
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: how to contribute to GNOME translation project?
- From: Arafat Medini <arafato at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:57:18 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=RtY8VfNBnA6NUIwOo4kC8CYnwNBd9BFfNRCHXSjz4ibW9WIK133qEZbQL7+5QwuDiHLZMQQD4yu+dYYqg1V90I5W8UhgRtG0md8R3Nm/0PDJeLtYNRr2b589XOLXtnDJK+s6TdL/o4ECFMomSSgWItA42mfnwGS7nNzUUbszrmM=
take a tour to the documentation list on how to use the following:
And the Arabic documentation standards
Then download kbabel or gtranslator, install
and take a look at the translations to get a feeling. I would
advice you to start with little files.
p.s: as I am very busy lately I can't guide that much but I am open for any question.