Re: New Font file release.

> I advise you to ask the farsi and urdu open source community If you want this
> font to support other languages written with the arabic scripts.
> http://www.urduweb.org
> http://www.farsiweb.info/
> http://parsix.org

I'll try to do that. Anyone you know specifically there?

> I noticed that the dots on qaf ق are not the same as in Taa ت or Yaa ياء in
> http://perso.menara.ma/yollnet/tmp/fonts/myfont_16pt.JPG

Your observation is correct. However, the font that I released is not
the one in the above screenshot. That font have not been released yet.
I'm still thinking on how to support these development so that new
font can be created.

Anyway, as any other software release, please test it out, and bug
reporting are most welcome. I have not test the font under linux yet,
but I think it should give a very similar results as in windows. I
appreciate if others can test it thoroughly first before packaging it
under KACST or arabeyes font (that is not my decision, though). This
is because I don't use arabic day to day, only viewing the Quran, so
my experience will not be the same as others. Also, there are still
quite a number of glyphs need to be work on.

Regards.