Re: Arabic applications for education

On 5/15/05, Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Abdulaziz, could you seriously take this on to make this a reality and/or
> to get the SkoleLinux folk talking about these issues ?  As you noted
> we can help in the process but in all honesty I don't think we are the
> ones that should be defining the future direction of SkoleLinux.
>
> In short, do please contact (and CC Arabeyes) about the ideas and notes
> outlined above to get them thinking about all these issues and to hopefully
> get us all inching towards a more encompassing solution.  Raising awareness
> about all these issues is a key component to future action.

Alright. I don't know about taking this on as I once claimed I would,
but I will at least formulate a few ideas and forward them on to the
developers. Even if they don't apply any of them, as you said making
them aware of the issues is whats important.

Everybody feel free to make suggestions technical or otherwise as to
what ideas need to be put out there. I hope to email the developers
within the next few days.

Maja, can you give us a rough idea on whom we should contact?

Abdulaziz,