adding arabic support to MDK10.1 official or install M10.1 with arabic option

hello,
I'am developping an arabic live CD for
education.(contain arabic applications)
I select a distribution that support Arabic , I will
add Arabic application, then select 2 en/fr
applications and translate them to Arabic.
So I select MDK10.1 official and I create from it a
live CD but fr and en language.
So in this step, I have two choices:
1. install MDK fr/en, then add Arabic support(I have
many pb with)
2. install MDK with arabic support from MDK 10.1
official(in the first step of installation of MDK10.1
it offer me a possibility to choice arabic language
!!!!!
==>probably, I will not  adding Arabic support to MDK
(!!!!!!!)
what about realization of second choice
thank you...