Re: islam online asking for a live chat with arabeyes.

--- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> First, I am not cc'ing arabeyes since I decided to work outside them as much
> as possible and don't want to break this rule.

More power to ya.

> Second, thanks for expressing the idea of not forcing a volunteer to learn
> something if he don't want to. Still, I doubt they can understand it :(

I understand fully well what is being asked and why - being open and
rational about what needs to be done is one thing being apologetic
and inconsistent sans focus is another (asking people to learn and to get
educated about what is being done will always be a part of this project).
No one was/is being forced to do _anything_ -- don't like it, don't do it.
If we disagree on how to do things then so be it there is NO need to keep
rehashing the past and/or constantly pointing your finger at that which
you dislike (not to mention that this is utterly unprofessional).  Focus
on that which we have in common and that which is positive else no good
will come from any effort.

> I spent a lot of time trying to convince them I have translators who DON'T
> won't to learn how to use CVS and DO want to translate but the whole thing
> ended with me taking more PANADOL's ;)

And we spent ALOT of time explaining to you our rational and the wisdom
(from our end) to why we were saying what we were saying.  In any regard,
let the money dry up and then we'll see how many "volunteers" will 'want'
to help you out :-)

I'm not rehashing or reopening any threads, just stating fact.