Volunteers for verifying the quran data

Dear all,
I really need volunteers for verifying the quran data. Hope we can get
it organize and get things going. Seems a discussion is already going
on how to encode the quran, then the quran data should be ready as
well. Hope people can help me. Any suggestion are welcome (submitting
to a body for verification etc).

You can find everything at
http://www.pakistanopensource.org/projects/quran/  . The main data is
the XML file. The is a perl script also to extract the XML file to
convert it HTML file for viewing purpose, or you can use the apps from
the Quran project. Please use the font supplied for rendering the
quran.

Please let me know which part of the quran you are working on. Let me
know where the errors are (if any) so that I can rectify it.

There will be a new font coming soon.

Regards.