Re: GNU Arab League Flag

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 08:59:49AM +1200, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
> Hello Ahmad;
>
> Thanks for that -- do you know of somewhere that one can obtain this
> flag in PDF, EPS, WMF or SVG (ie: vector) formats that is not under
> the GNU license as my program is shareware?

And why am I supposed to waste a second searching for something that'll go in a shareware thing ?
I See no real benefit to the community, We help you, You get everything, We get nothing.

From here:
http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php
"Unlike other Arabized products, Arabeyes is Open Source, completely"

> BTW :: I am supporting the Arabeyes dictionary in my WordLookup
> program for MacOS-X which you may be interested in;
>
>     http://www.lindesay.co.nz/page_wordlookup.shtml

The wordlist AFAIK is under the GPL.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.