Re: Proposal for the Basis ofaCodepointExtensiontoUnicodeforthe Encoding of theQuranicManuscripts

Mr Thomas,
Last time I remember you said that you consider the small meem, which
in unicode have superscript and subscript is a mistake. Curious, then
what about hamza? The are super and subscript hamza, and then alef
with superscript hamza/subscript hamza. On the other hand, yeh and waw
does not have subscript hamza.So, how we should treat it? Some
recomend not to use it (the yeh with hamza above etc), instead use the
super script hamza/subscript hamza.
In my font, I think it could handle most of the above cases, that is
regardless you use yeh with super/sub hamza, or yeh with hamza above,
it will render it correctly. That is if you use yeh with hamza above
followed by a kasra, it will give you yeh with hamza below.  The same
with waw, with the exception of alef. Or course, it can be done as
well.
So, any suggestion?