Re: Fw: [bidi] Re: New Public Review Issues

Thanks Thomas for the link.

Re-reading that document (it's the same as the one at the back of the saudi
mushaf) I note that the author says 'I wanted to print these letters/marks in
red but it was too hard for the printer, so I made them small instead'.

Interesting.

Abdulhaq