Translate.org.za

Marhaba,

Some inspiration?

http://www.translate.org.za/

Translate.org.za is a non-profit organisation producing Free and Open Source software that enables and empowers South Africans. The Translate Project started in 2001 with the vision of providing Free Software translated into the 11 official languages of South Africa. Free Software in your language is true empowerment. We would like to thank our sponsors: Department of Communications, The Shuttleworth Foundation, Obsidian Systems, St James Software and Hewlett-Packard (South Africa).

Greetings, Maja