Re: Any Plans for supporting Gambas?

--- Yousef Raffah <yousef at sadeem dot net> wrote:
> Salam everyone,

Salam back - long time no hear :-)

> I was just reading about Gambas[1] and found out that the author is not
> sure about Arabic support in his application. Don't you think this tool
> can help Arabic developers make better applications if Arabic was
> supported in it?
>
> [1] http://gambas.sourceforge.net/introduction.html

By all means, do please stress on the author the need to include Arabic.
This should go without saying on all applications irrespective of if one
is interested in them personally or not - the more inclusivity the better.

IMHO.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com