Re: I'm a key speaker at Tech Conference

Tom, I'm forwarding your email to Arabeyes' "general" mailing-list to
solicit comments (yeah, I know I'm very late in doing this and that is
why I always ask people not to mail me directly and instead mail arabeyes'
mailing-lists -- better late than never I guess :-)

Regards,

 - Nadim