[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Arabization, techniques and problems
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Arabization, techniques and problems
- From: maysara a <maysara_a_a at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Z6xzIngnqGkNqdRS4NEkBvliEjfETkO5jWUjoPifb4etZMVHRiartuV393qqJv/k4xoBQi91CkDj8UoVSzdZ+hdnKVtmSQIijQpUByHx9Sxe6XxSvnB4JAxisRZW1F7p1kCwZwdn92n7yTrWigBIZ+3FJp++bESN9tvJQC9a96w= ;
Im trying to initiate an open source community in my
university, and i need to intriduce students to open
source and to contribute to already existing software
and documentations and other.
i thought that Arabization would be a good way to
start to introduce techniques and concepts, but i need
some kind of guide line to start with, so i thought
ill ask arabeyes.org.
what i need is rough guide lines to i18n techniques
and problems, and it would be great if some "really
easy to internationalize" packs are suggested.
i have minimal knowledge in this issue , i have a
little knowlege in .po files .
id be very thankful for any suggestions ! eaven if not
Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news and more. Check it out!