Re: General Digest, Vol 13, Issue 10

general-request at arabeyes dot org wrote:

From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
Subject: Re: ArabTeX

--- Klaus Lagally <lagally at informatik dot uni-stuttgart dot de> wrote:

- I was ill for several months and have to catch up with my normal job;
 also our server is hosed, and the admin has left his job, so there will
 be some delay for the next version to become available :-(
> Arabeyes would be more than happy to host the ArabTeX project (and/or any
others related to Open Source and Arabic) if need be -- our resources and
services are at your command, just let us know how we can help.

Thanks a lot friends, for the offer. The matter has sorted itself out, and we are up and running again. I built a new version 3.11m of ArabTeX, but the changes are absolutely minor; so don't upgrade unnecessarily :-)

Peace

Klaus