Arabeyes interview in AlRiyadh Saudi Newspaper

Salam all,
I'm proud to announce that we've been interviewed by AlRiyadh Newspaper, via
its reporter Khaled AlMusaiheej.
The article was published today, Sunday Jan. 9'th, on the website[1].
It came to my attention that this news paper is also publishing some other nice
articles about Linux and IT in general[2].
I'd like to thank all those who helped in adding comments and helping with the
whole thing and keep up the good work.

regards,
Ossama Khayat

1. http://www.xxxxxxxx.com/2005/01/09/article7163.html