Re: Certifying the Quran data files.

Alsalamu Alikum

I think the issue here guys is that somebody needs to read text and
compare it to a Mushaf.
Usually, Certified readers do that, but since we don't know any with
Linux experience, the easiest way is to hand this over to somebody who
will take responsibility in saying that he compared every letter of
the mashaf with what is on Quraan Software and authenticate it. This
is a task that takes no more than a month at worst.

For the Record: Certification is comparing the text the way it is
rendered on the software end with the Mushaf, letter by letter,
including tashkeel and the other punctuations.

I could help in that area Ya mahammad. Let me know if you want me to
certify the text renditions and I will get on it.

Kamal