Arabic Desktop font choice

Salam,
I've just finished and had a quick look at Mandrake 10.2 Beta 2 in Arabic.
As I mentioned before, there are lots of fixed and revisions needed, but what's
also important is the choice of the font.
Looking at the screenshots I posted here[1], you can see how bad it looks when
first booting KDE Arabic (firstboot.png) and how small bad the fonts look.
So, I created these screenshots to ask for your opinion and decide on what's
the best font we could use.
It would be nice if you can spare 15-30 minutes and test the various fonts
included with the ttf-arabeyes package or just download[2] and test them with
gnome and kde and tell me your opinion.

thanks,
Ossama Khayat

1. http://www.al-daleel.org/pics/