Projects pages need fixing of broken links

Salam all,

This is an alert to all project maintainers. Going through some of the
projects' pages, I found many of them have links or screenshots that
turn out to be 404 errors.

Basically, every project maintainer will have to go through the pages
of every project he/she is maintaining and fix those errors. If the
pages the links were previously pointing to have moved, find them and
link to them. If they no longer exist, simply remove the link.

Also, as for screenshots, please never link to an image on a server
other than arabeyes.org. Upload them to art.arabeyes.org and link to
there. Thats the only way we can make sure they will never get broken,
unless all of Arabeyes gets broken ;-)

At the risk of being a nit-picker, here are a few examples of what I'm
talking about (all these links are broken):

1. http://www.silverpen.de/gnome-2.8.png (supposedly a screenshot for
Arabic Gnome 2.8)
2. http://www.arabbix.org/~anmar/arabbix/ (from Arabbix's page. Dates
back to the Anmarian era)
3. http://www.arabeyes.org/~anmar/arabbix/arabbix.png (screenshot. No
longer there after Anmar left core, and since the image was never
uploaded to art.arabeyes.org its lost)
4. http://www.arabeyes.org/~rahal/Bayani/SourceDoc/html/ (from Bayani)
5. http://members.aol.com/ArabicLexicons/index.html (from Duali)

Needless to say, while your there, please see what else you can do for
your projects' pages. Add a news item, update the description, update
information...etc. Whatever you can do to bring it up to date.

I do hope you can all respond as quickly as possible. These projects'
pages are indeed being read by people outside the project. It will not
help us one bit when they turn from sources of information to sources
of confusion...

Abdulaziz,