[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: article
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:20:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=4/ISa9iain4eX4qfYCJairrRylOyvz8QSCidfRnHUeVKN5htg3GUrXNKH1Utq/ZlUoX9NTquxBMwnabz6ylxrMvvJ24ZFH3zbyTHxfpz2wr/wYbAOFtuzI6/L/On3PTNR2vpBIu4X/RQr3k3GmLi7p3qgvyfiJzfDIwxW+CmG+w= ;
--- hamed <hamed_fcs at hotpop dot com> wrote:
> The attachment is my article in Tronix magazeen next month
> there is something about arabeyes
> so I send it here if I miss something important or made a mistake
> I'll be pleased if there any correction or advice
Hamed, good work -- a couple of quick comments,
1. We don't use '3eyoon el-arab' and stick to simply using Arabeyes;
I see that you included it between paranethsis so it is OK, but
I thought I'd make mention of it.
2. You note that the majority of contributors are non-arabs and that
only a small fraction are - in reality it is the other way around
(although if I were you I wouldn't even make it an issue and simply
concentrate on the work at hand).
Lastly, do please use the UTF-8 encoding in all your corrspondances/docs
and _not_ CP-1256. Do please send us a URL of the article when it is
Thanks and Salam.
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page