Re: Volunteers, Unicode, previous examples and things

On Saturday 20 August 2005 01:34, Mete Kural wrote:

> Salaamun Aleykum Abdalla,

Wa alaikum asalam wa rahmatullaah.

> I don't know where this topic came from but it is very
> interesting. [...]

It is indeed. Another example that comes to my mind is the
aaya in Surat Al-Kahf that says something like: "They remained
in their cave for 300 years and nine more." I recall this hints
to establish a compatability between Hijri and Gregorian (or Julian;
I honestly forgot.)

> http://www.mucizeler.com/ing/mmwh/index.htm
> http://19.org/index.php?id=14,246,0,0,1,0
>
> Abdalla, can you send me the resources that you are aware of in
> regards to this "Numerical Inimitability" sub-branch of Sciences
> of the Quran?

The first site you included gives about most of what I know. Most
of the printed resources discuss Rashad Khalifa's discoveries (all
revolve around the number 19). They are also correctional works on
the points where he (Rashad) lost track and went "astray," as some
conclude.

It's worth mentioning that the magic number Rashad depends on is
composed of two numbers that have unique qualities. For instance,
9 always retains its identity.

1*9 = 9
2*9 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9
3*9 = 27, 2 + 7 = 9
123456 * 9 = 1111104, 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 0 + 4 = 9
6789*9 = 61101, 6 + 1 + 1 + 0 + 1 = 9
838292*9 = 7544628, 7+5+4+4+6+2+8 = 36, 3 + 6 = 9

The best sources are sources that discuss i'jaaz al-quran in general.
There are some people working on the numerical inimitability, but they
tend to keep their work private because the field is young and it can
mislead many people. If I am not mistaken, I recall the submitters (Quranist
who follow Rashad Khalifa - www.submission.org) resorted to deleting one
aya from the Quran to "fulfill" their numerical recipes. Others accepted
most of Rashad's discoveries and tried to correct what was not accepted.

As Allah says in Surat Maryam: Wa yazeedu Allaha allatheena ihtadaw huda...
(And Allah increases the guidance of those who accepted the Guidance...).

Wishing you and your family peace and good health.

Salam,
Abdalla Alothman.