Arabbix new leadership

Hello All:

It has been a long time since Arabbix has seen any action. That was
primarily due to my busy life and work schedule. In the interest of
keeping Arabbix alive I have decided to hand this project to Mahemmed
Sameer (a.k.a Unibal)

I am to act as an advisor if Mohammed needed my advice other than that, I
storngly recommend you talk to Mohammed on this list regarding future
work.

I recommend that Arabbix main module (the part that has GNOME and the
localisation work) be kept up to date. This module should be pluggable
into any future morphix release or even the Lebanese LUG own live
distribution as it is based on morphix.

I wish Mohammed and all future Arabbix team members the best of luck and
urge them to keep this project alive as it benefits a great number of
Arabs all over the world.

Salam

Anmar