Re: Mozilla's Coordinator MIA

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
Well, it looks like Ahmad Twaijry's email address bounces so if anyone
is able to get a hold of him in .sa please do so and let him know that
he should contact us ASAP.  We'd like to finalize a few things with him
and to re-engage if possible - he's an asset we'd most certainly not
want to lose.

Ahmad AlTwaijry is busy in his new job and as per the last time I talked
to him, he is not checking his mailbox these days. However, if you guys
want me to call him, I will do.

--

Sincerely,
Yousef Raffa