Re: Article on native language project

Hello,

We are quite pleased, dare I say thrilled, that your interested in writing such
an article. I personally did not work on OpenOffice Arabic issues but to the
best of my knowledge the people to talk to are Anmar Oueja, Munzir Taha and
Ossama Khayat, who can all be reached via this mailing list.

But the most important people to contact (I think) are the organizers at
OpenOffice, namely Pavel Janik.

I assume this article will be mostly about issues that the Arabic and Hebrew
languages face in OOo, such as bidi support and such?

Abdulaziz,

--- Nadim Shaikli <nadim at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> On 11 Oct 2004 (UTC),
>   "Ingrid Marson" <Ingrid dot marson at zdnet dot co dot uk> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I am interested in writing an article about the Arabic & Hebrew
> > OpenOffice groups working together on the native language project. Is
> > there anyone there that I can speak to or email to find out more?
>
> I'm forwarding your email to the 'general' list (in the future do please
> mail there post subscribing to the list),

> I'm not the proper person to answer any OOo questions and will thus leave
> it for others to reply.
[...]