problem with qtquran

Asalam alikom..

I have tried to run qtquran it was asking for libspeex-0.99.so even thoug I had libseex-1.0.so which is newer. But even I have installed the required version I had this problem :
./qtquran: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libspeex-0.99.so: ELF file data encoding not little-endian

I have suse 9.1 personal can any one help to make it working.

Also can arabeyes.org keep all required file in thier site so we dont have search for them.

Best Regards.
Sultan