Re: Arabic OOo Website

Salam Belahcene,

You can add fonts through the utilization for the spadmin utility that comes with OO.

Regards,
Waleed

belahcene abdelkader wrote:

salam oualaykoum

I've installed the 1.1.2 version ( in fact it came in
unbutu  debian like distro) , there is no button to
add fonts , in the previous  release 1.0, we can add
fonts ( in our case arabic fonts) from the printer
menu.
Of course we can add manually the fonts to the default
directory for fonnts, but normally the procedure must
exist !!

Another problem with now mozilla composer ( mozilla
1.7.2 , ) some arabic caracters ( ya, tta, ) are not
display  I got instead the code.
have you an idea or I have to send a message to
mozilla group ??
salam oualaykoum
bela

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:

This is just a short notice to let you know that

moving the Arabic OOo

website is in progress. The new home will be

http://www.al-daleel.org/OOo

for now and I'm still working on updating the

links and adding some stuff.

Do please update the Arabeyes project page [1] with
the link above.  I'm
not sure if Anmar is still maintaining the project
(as we haven't heard
from him in awhile on this topic (since June) - do
please ping him).

[1]
http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=OpenOffice

Salam and keep up the great effort.