Re: Social/Event pictures

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> [...]
> > Ossama, the Gitex event noted on the gallery page should be renamed to
> > '2003' instead of '2004' :-)
>
> Oops.. Sorry. Renamed.

Thanks, but I'm still seeing the Album named 'Gitex 2004'

> > [1] http://art.arabeyes.org/social
>
> Check it again, specially Kuru ;-)

One quickie comment - in the captions include some positional reference
to what is in the picture (ie. which one is Samy and which is Elzubeir)
so something akin to,

  Samy Al Bahra (R) and Mohammed Elzubeir (L)
 -or-
  Elzubeir (Right) and Khayat (Left) at a restaurant in Dubai

Just keep in mind that people might not have any previous knowledge
of who is who :-)

> Btw, can we _please_ update the version of gallary we have? newer versions
> have easier and better support/maintenance options.

M.Elzubeir ?

Salam and thanks.