Social/Event pictures

Now that we finally have a 'social' category on our gallery pages [1]
(thanks Ossama.K), I'd like to request/remind everyone to upload their
pictures appropriately.  I've seen plenty of pictures of people meeting,
sharing a cup of tea, goofing off with their computers together, etc -
do please share those moments with others by uploading those "Arabeyes"
moments in which people got together ASAP.

Ossama, the Gitex event noted on the gallery page should be renamed to
'2003' instead of '2004' :-)  In passing, we would love to have picture
of the more recent '2004' Gitex with appropriate captions.

In short, this is our chance as a community to share with each other our
collective moments - many of us have been working for years with each
others yet most have not seen one another in real life (M.Elzubeir is
an exception... and you better upload all the pics you're holding :-).
So don't be shy and share with the rest of us those awkward moments of
finally seeing what the other end of the ether looks like :-)

[1] http://art.arabeyes.org/social