Re: I need your input for the AIG

On Yaum al-Ahad 17 Ramadan 1425 16:33, Arafat Medini wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 28.10.2004, 17:48 +0300 schrieb Munzir Taha:
> > How is this going to be different than the docs at:
> > http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/Hebrew/logicUI24.htm
> > http://www-306.ibm.com/software/globalization/topics/bidiui/index.jsp
> > ?
>
> What's this Question?!!!
> Am I an ibm employee? I don't even know what weizman.ac.il is, I never
> heared about these docs.
> Your Question, as a Question, does not make any sense, man we are in
> Ramadan and all of us are little bit nervous so if you have any
> aggressions, I'm not your man...

aggression? no believe me it's an innocent question and I didn't mean to say
any thing bad. Really.

> > Isn't it better to unify the efforts?

> Next time I'll not comment these emails.

I am sorry, then.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA