Re: Linux in .iq

--- anmar <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Hello anmar
salam alykoum
very happy that there  are guys like you.
I don't remember if the current release has Kde or
gnome , If it is possible to use the gnome for the
next because gnome 2.6 support dirctely the arabic
langage even in the terminal, I think this is not the
case for current Kde !!??. Or perhaps you intend to do
both on 2 Cds ??

By the way I am using knoppix, I want to add arabic
font, would you please tell me how to configure,
because the fonts package are only avalaible as
tarball.
thank you very
Sorry for disturb
I am sure you are very busy