Re: Word Processing- English to Arabic

the pdf looks very good.

If you want help with the arabic I would be pleased to help although I don't
speak Italian. I noticed that often where the letter عين `ain should be,
there is a  همزة hamza. There are quite a lot of other spelling mistakes too.
It seems as if you wrote the arabic word based on transliteration rather than
learning from arabic script. I strongly advise you not to use transliteration
in your own learning if you aim to become strong in the language. For
instance, you have spelt the تنوين tanween using a noon rather the
appropriate signs.