Re: Attending a LUG meeting

scripsit Arafat Medini:

[ many good arguments for using Arabic, not quoted ]

I see one (weak!) argument against Arabic on this list:

My Arabic is not good enough to understand you, and I cannot read the
Arabic encodings on the NET. Nonetheless I endorse your good work, and
I am willing to help wherever I can.

Peace

Klaus
--
Prof. Dr. Klaus Lagally  | mailto:lagally at informatik dot uni-stuttgart dot de
Institut fuer Formale    | http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ ...