Re: Attending a LUG meeting

Yeah, I as a #german# want to know why Arabs use english instead of
using their native language to work with PCs? Especially that we here in
germany would NEVER EVER concider to use english for PCs!
(from a germans perspective)
And when being in Japan ALL the pcs worked in japanese, and mind that
the japanese writing system is the most difficult in the world.
So simply why don't Arabs use their native language like every other
person in the world does?

Arafat

في ث, 2004-05-18 السّاعة 01:24 -0700, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj كتب: