be back shortly

Salam,

After a long break (not so much of a break, since it was more work, just
not Arabeyes related ;).. I think I am almost back.

I got ADSL now (after one year of not having any Internet connectivity
at home). So, once I figure out why my mouse is not working under X
(long story) and update my system properly, I will be up and about more
active than I have been since .. well, since the Texas days ;)

So, expect me to be back in a couple days.

Regards,
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |