Re: shell commands guide is ready

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Nadim, I'll be happy to do the translating, but first
> I need to know if there will be any editing (will you
> make changes/additions/corrections). I can only
> provide you with a raw translation source on HTML. I'm
> not really familiar with this new format we're using.

I think the doc will be a work in progress (meaning its not complete)
and as such I hope to have you and other continue on it.  In terms of
formats, we'll need to follow what was done previously and I believe
most of the files in the Documentations dir (and they are all in CVS
too) are in XML (but I do remember hearing of late that there is a
problem with the Arabic XML which is yet to be resolved - this bug
seems of HIGH priority to me).

Youcef ?