Re: bidi looks bad

--- ahmad khalifa <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> btw, im not saying programs dont follow the [Bidi] Algorithm, im saying
> that i dont like the algorithm's output

The bidi algorithm has made changes over the years (note the fribidi
mailing-list as of a couple of weeks ago).  So if you have suggestions
and improvements, bring them forth on the 'developer' list and hopefully
we can put them into a document and submit them to Unicode for consideration
and approval.  I agree that alot of what we see in the Bidi algorithm is
not very "user expected" - see if you can improve on it and enumerate
enhancements.