Re: Concerning 'Arabic Conjugator'

the zip file you attached earlier is corrupted !!

From: Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com>

Here is the really dumb part, how do you GPL something
exactly? I've never read the terms of GPL.

im not really sure, but just mentioning the licence _is_ GPL around the source and the executable should be enough.

AFAIK, he isn't working on the project anymore. So as
for who will be working on the project, I'll
contribute as much as I can, but if you really want
this extremely small project to take off, you will
have to make someone else the maintainer. Someone with
more programming expertise than a few courses in
introductory programming :)

i can help with the programming if you like, but FYI i dont know much about "Conjugator" or "Na7w" .

ak.