Re: Concerning 'Arabic Conjugator'

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> I think there are some other fields where this program can be useful:
> what about application destined to children (or not :) to learn the
> grammar ? What about translation applications (à la Babelfish or Ajeeb ?!)
> that use Wordlist and Conjugator in order to translate paragraphs ?

That's exactly what I was thinking - it would also come-in handy for
a "contextual" spelling checker that doesn't check mere words, but
sentences and paragraphs.  I'm sure there are other uses...

All in all, it is something most definitely worth having - ALL Arabic
related development is very much needed (as we are finding out :-)
It would also be nice to have the professor and his students continue
development and/or spin these other things off and go at 'em.