gdm, arabic, yudit-daemon and conference

hi. this is alberto from Valencia (spain)

in the next weeks i'll be performing a small conference in the official
school of languages of Alicante. it'll have to do with free software and
arabization. i'll tell very good things about you, arabeyes people, and
the work your doing. may be i'll need some documentation... but for the
time being i'm ok.

i'm still unable to see an "arabic" entry in my gdm language menu and i
cannot have gnome in arabic. i attach a copy of my locale.gen so that
you can take a look. my gdm version is 2.4.4.7-1 (debian
unstable/experimental)... and, by the way... is there a way to set gdm
in arabic?

now openoffice works great with arabic! it is a pity that i still have
to use yudit to type arabic (i have no arabic keyboard) and then
copy/paste everytime. isn't anybody there able to program a "daemon" or
"gnome-applet" that would pay attention to keystrokes combinations and
then generate other utf8 symbols? better with gnome interface ;-)

my arabic is still missin' that... but for the rest, your work is GREAT.
thankyou.

سلام، البيرطو.