Re: stupid spoof (was - I decided to ...)

Well I have to admit there was a little bit of stress btw Mohammed and
Nadim at some time, and I thought that was still till now and that's why
Nadim wanted to quit.
BUT
at least I know Nadims mails and I was also very confused as Nadims
writing style was different. But then I said to myself I'll wait to what
will happen the next hours/days.

So ok I don't know Nadim very much ;) but at least I know his writing
style...Better said from now on I am SURE I know his writing style...

Arafat