Re: I decided to retire to give a chance to others

On Friday 07 May 2004 01:18, Munzir Taha wrote:

> Salaam, I feel guilty now for sending these messages. I have never thought
> that someone will take it seriously like this. I thought it will be known
> from the beginning since I intentionally didn't include - Nadim famous
> signature in the mails. Again, I am really sorry.
> Now, since I have told the truth, I expect you to forgive me  for this and
> promise not to repeat it again. I would also be happy to help in
> configuring your ESMTP Postfix (Debian/GNU) mail server properly. (Please
> send me your /etc/postfix/main.cf file)
> BTW: the original M$ spam message is not from me. I just want to test your
> configuration and hence send those last messages in behalf of Nadim.

That was a very silly move. I don't know what kind of joke you are expecting
to do when playing with war, people dying and with human's feelings.

That gives a very bad impression about you and unfortunately also about our
project in general. We expect a minimum of professionalism, and that's what
people expect when subscribing to our mailing lists too. We try hard to fight
spam and it finally comes from you ? An old contributor ? Wasting our time
and our passband and playing with people's feelings.

I don't know if you expect to be taken seriously or to be trusted in the
future after what you did today.

To all this list subscribers: on behalf of the Arabeyes project, I apologize
for the behaviour of this individual and we hope that it won't happen again.

- --
Youcef R. Rahal
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)