Re: Configuring a Mail server postfix & cyrus

Salam Munzir:

Postfix will not deliver to cyrus spool in this setup. Cyrux will.

in main.cf only add

mailbox_transport = cyrus

and comment out home_mailbox = .Maildir/ this is not used by cyrus

in master.cf  make sure that cyrus is defined as:

cyrus     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  user=cyrus argv=/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/deliver -e -r ${sender} -m ${extension} ${user}

The above are from my working mail servers. It is a redhat server. I don't know about your setup but use them as pointers.

Good luck to you. :)

Abdallah