Re: cleaning art.arabeyes.org

Hello Riyad:

Ossama Khayat is the art man... he is responsible for Art.arabeyes.org

Bug him and tell him your thoughts if you did not already do so :)

Salam

Anmar

Riyad Preukschas wrote:
Assalamu Alaikum,

I don't know who is in charge of maintaining the arabeyes' arts page, but I think a few things should be cleaned up.

1. The upload folder should be cleaned at regular intervals and its content should be moved into appropriate folders.

2. Clean up the logos folder! Does Arabeyes.org really need so many logos? There should be at most three. Pick the ones that look best and remove the other ones.

3. Why isn't the svg arabeyes logo (the Arabic calligraphy) available there. I only got it, because I got a mail with a link to its
_CVS location_.

4. I think there should also be albums for all the project's logos/icons where you can get them in different sizes.
It could for example have the following structure:
- Logos
- Arabeyes.org
- <Arabeyes.org logos>
- Projects