Re: De-mystifying the Core team

Salam,

please don't start politizing this whole platform. It never should be about
who's the leader. And it doesn't have to be. I didn't follow up on how the prob
started, some seem to take that very personal

???? ---- "My final word: If you feel you can't do the job,
PLEASE step aside from core" --- ??? (misstep?)

I think arabeyes is about developing free (and obviously arabic) applications.
I'm against voting on "core" members (which is allready a vote :=)) because
there aren't any BIG dicisions they can make besides drawing the general lines,
the rest of the work is done by the ones who take responsibility for a project
(and these don't have to be core members) So if arabeyes won't host your
project, just look for another group; without tears...

Barakallah fi everyone contributing. When i first "met" this site i was
astonished to the amount of real WORK done by muslims/arabs. (didn't imagine it
was possible) Please don't let that vision be just a mirage.

Salam.

Omar